Jim & Pam Forever

Thursday, January 21, 2016



If you know anything about me, there's a good chance you'll know that there are few couples (real or fictional) that I love as much as Jim & Pam Halpert on The Office. 




That's why, when Jenna Fischer (who played Pam) was on Watch What Happens Live this week and a fan asked about Jim & Pam's chemistry, her answer made me SO happy. 

“There’s a real part of me that is Pam and a real part of him that is Jim, and those parts of us were genuinely in love with one another,” she said in response to a fan who asked how close the two were. “But in real life, we aren’t totally Pam and totally Jim, so in real life, we’re not the perfect match.”

I know that actors/actresses are real and that the characters they play are not, but the fact that she believed in their fictional love as much as I do is the best thing I've heard all week. In real life, Jenna's married to a screenwriter and John Krasinski (who played Jim) is married to Emily Blunt who starred in basically every movie that's come out in the past year, but I'm going to continue to believe that even though Jenna and John aren't soul-mates, Jim and Pam really were.  



Chelsea Totten
Talk Pretty To Me 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook